:

Monday 19 April 2010

DING DING DING. . . Round 1 - Ciara vs Keri . Khia vs Nicki



As most of ya'll know Ciara has been away for a hot a** minute. But it seems as tho Ci Ci's coming back "Madder than a muth@ f**cker!!". She released a viral video for a song off the album entitled BASIC INSTINCT/YOU GOT ME - Where home girl is clearly firing shots at someone, leaving us asking ..... 'who?'

Keri Hilson - Turning me Off Remix (Beyonce & Ciara Diss)



I ain’t trying to start no mess but there’s something on my chest/ that I need to get off/ cause you turning me off /your vision cloudy if you think you the best, you can dance/ you can sing / but need to move it to the left/She need to go have some babies/She need to sit down she fake/them other chicks ain’t even worth my time to talk about/Been getting dollars/ go and get your money up” She later ends her verse with “Go head tell these folks how long I’ve been writing your songs. I’ve been putting you on. Just check the credits Hoe”

0 comments:

Post a Comment