:

Wednesday 28 April 2010

New Videos!

Alexandra Burke ft/ Pitbull - All Night Long



Alexandra Burke FINALLY premiered her new video for all night long
which left me with a 'ehh so,so' feeling. To me the video looks like a mix between 'Ive got a feeling' & 'Just dance', but with a MUCH smaller budget. I do think she looks the best she's ever looked tho, I don't love it & I don't hate it. It was OK.

T.I - I'm Back



King of the south rapper T.I is letting everyone know that ' he's back '. Fresh from his stint in prison, you can see that he was eager to drop something for his fans, and I doubt that they are disappointed!I don't have much to say about the video, cos I realise it's a statement. But I do like the song, so thumbs up Tip! (His forthcoming album King Unchanged, is due out August 17th)

0 comments:

Post a Comment