:

Wednesday 14 October 2009

New Music OVERLOAD!




Robin Thicke - Sex Theraphy
  • The song is produced by Palow The Don, and sounds ALOT like Ciara's 'Promise'. I still LOVE this song, Robin's back doing what he does best!


R.Kelly - Religious
  • This is the second single off of his forthcoming album 'Untitled'. I'm not a big R.Kelz fan, but you can't deny his pen skills. The songs 'Okay', I'm sure his fans will love it tho!


Chris Brown - So Cold
  • Another Palow The Don produced song, Chris Brown is pouring out his heart about Ri Ri again. It's sweet, and kind of annoying..... we get it - you want her back! It's not a song I would purposly listen to his on his album, but if my jam played before this song came on... I wouldn't necessarily skip it either. It's one of those 'I'll let it play, cos it's on' songs!


Mary J Blige - Skycap

  • I LOVE! Mary is staying relevant through out the years, and it's paying off! This song is produced by Timberland and is said to be a mix from her current album. But as it didn't make the cut, I'm hoping it will be on the next one.. :-)!


Mariah Carey ft/T Pain - Candy Bling

  • With poor sales of her latest album, I'm guessing T-Pain jumped on a track to give her a lil boost!? Another 'OKAY' song from Mariah. Everyone knows she has the pipes, but she hasn't really been delivering her 'Infamous Mi Mi' tracks lately... T-Pain doesn't add or remove anything from the track in my opinion!


Wale ft/Rihanna - Contemplate/Can I Endure
  • Wale is a DC rapper making moves in the industry. He was recently signed to Jay-Z's 'Roc Nation' label, and had success with his first single ft/ Lady GaGa. This new song feautring Bajan born Rihanna, has a hard hitting beat that he flows nicely over. Worth a listen!


Michael Jackson - This Is It
  • To me this sounds like the old MJ we knew and loved! Of course it's not as good as his old stuff like 'Off The Wall' & 'Bad'... but it's a NICE song! RIP MJ.... still bumping his albums hard :-)..


Cheryl Cole ft/ Will.i.Am - Three Words
  • This will be Cheryl's second single off her debut solo album, also entitled 'Three Words'.I can see what she was trynna do here, take risks with songs and try something different. It's rocky/elctro vibe is evident... but I'm not sure she delivers this the way it was intended to. Obviously still no 'GREAT' vocals from Cheryl. But do we still love her?.... OF COURSE!



Snoop Dogg ft/The Dream - Gangsta Luv

  • For some reason, whenever I hear a snoop song.. I feel like I wanna crip walk or throw up signs or SUTTIN! lool Dream's voice really annoys me if I hear it for too long, so his part is pretty BLAH to me. As usual Snoop delivers his smooth cali flow, thats been working for him for all these years. If you like heavy beats, you'll like this song!


Usher - Papers
  • So the divorce papers have been filed & Usher and his former boo are ready to let it do what it do! Usher sings about his divorce on the track, and lets his emotion show like he did on 'You Got It Bad'. Let it out Ursh.... Let it Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment