:

Thursday 8 October 2009

New Music Review!




Listen To Sugababes - About A Girl [Keisha Version]

There has been so much controversy surrounding the sugababes and their new line up lately, I'm surprised they've had time to promo a new single! 'About A Girl ' is the follow up to 'Get Sexy' by the trio, from their forth coming studio album 'Sweet 7'. The uptempo club song is produced by Red One, and is defo in keeping with their new sound. To be honest I much prefer the Keisha version because it makes the song more memorable! Keisha had one of those recognisable soulful voices, that Jade fails to bring to the track. Although I think they both have good voices, Keisha gets my vote on this one. A very catchy hook, and a summer clubbin vibe.... their fans will be happy with the turn out!
Rating = 3.5/5

JLS - One Shot

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD - JLS * One Shot

First I thought it was gonna be a real slow jam, then the beat sped up and I thought it was a strict techno vibe, THHHEEENN they mixed the two together and left me feeling kinda confused about the direction of the song?! -sigh- I'm disappointed because I thought there would be more R'n'B efforts from the group, but I guess not. Well it is better than the cheesy 'Beat Again' single. I'm starting to care less and less about JLS.... and I LOVED them on X-Factor... ah wells :-(
Rating = 3/5

Listen To Jennifer Lopez (LOLA) ft/Pitbull - Fresh Out The Oven


Oh say word???? The old J.Lo is back!! Now we all know J.Lo can't really sing (:-|), but I'm feelin the way her voice is sittin on the beat and I'm liking this song! She also has an alter ego now called 'LOLA'.. I see everyones jumping on the Sasha Fierce band waggon! This track defo sounds like the old Jenny from the block is back - and putting the weak vocals aside, it's a song I can see me snappin my neck too. Get em jenny!! -Harlem Shakes-
Rating = 4/5

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD - Jennifer Lopez ft/Pitbull * Fresh Out The Oven


Listen To Teairra Mari ft/Soulja Boy & Gucci Mane - Sponsor



Ive been a fan of Teairra's from DAY DOT! We actually played her CD so much in my friends car that EVERY SONG started skipping (lol). So I'm always excited to hear new material from her, and I wasn't disappointed with this leak!No one can deny Teairra's vocal talent, and I'm loving the way she's riding the track. Soulja & Gucci give the song a southern feel that fits perfectly with the hard knocking beat. I'm looking forward to Teairra's sophomore album.... BRING IT ORNN!
Rating = 4/5

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD - Teairra Mari ft/Soulja Boy & Gucci Mane * Sponsor

0 comments:

Post a Comment