:

Monday 23 November 2009

American Music Awards 2009 Red Carpet Arrivals - HOTNESS!



Rihanna turned up to the awards show in this waist cinching cut out dress! Not this is defo one of those Love it or Hate it outfits... and I LOVE IT!! I love that she's so daring with her wardrobe. Its different and stylish all in one, gets a big 'HAWT' stamp in my books :-)



I think Alicia Keys looked absolutely STELLA in this blue sparkly get up!It shows her curves without over doing it, and shows those legs she loves to show off!I don't always think she stands out when it comes to fashion, but this is another 'HAWT' pick for me!



Since Keri Hilson snipped off the mullet pony tail and got rid of the high lights... Ive had to do a double take every time I look at her new pictures!She is defo getting her grown and sexy on now-a-days......This years AMA fashion was mostly about the 'mini dress', and Keri pulls it off nicely. Very 'HAWT' well done mama!



Toni Braxton looked comfortable and sexy in her flowing black dress. The high slit gave the dress the 'sex appeal' factor that worked really well. Awww and look at her son, looks just like his mama! I like this look on Toni.. 'HAWT'



Drake is keeping up the 'dapper' appearance and Im luvin it!He's definitely GQ'in it in this picture.... another one for the 'HAWT' books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment