:

Monday 23 November 2009

American Music Awards 2009 Red Carpet Arrivals - HOT MESS!



Oh Leona Leona. I have seen this look on Leona Lewis like 7898765 times! HERE at the Europe Music Awards, HERE at the 2009 VH1 Divas show, and HERE AGAIN at CNN Heroes 2009. To add to this disaster the shoes are NOT DOING IT AT ALL with this outfit! If your wondering where you've seen the shoes before, it's because she wore them a few days ago to here album launch party HERE ! Im all for wearing ish more than once. but I think she could have gone with some sexy platform sandals or sumthin. I hope their not actually PAYING Leona's stylist?:-|....... I know about 5 people on my Facebook who could do better than this. I'm giving this the 'HOT MESS' stamp!



SMDH. Now we all miss MJ and paid homage to him when he passed away, but singer Norwood Young went 500 STEPS TO FAR with this! This shid right here is a 'HOT MESS'

Dear Hollywood
The white socks showing, jack up swinging, glittery one glove wearing Micheal Jackson madness MUST STOP! Yes we all loved MJ, and yes we will always remember him. But it's time to put these type of outfits to bed.

P.S
If someone could tell me who Norwood Young actually is, that would be VERY helpful... Thank you.

P.P.S
Please tell Kanye we forgive him.




Ummmm. Hmmmmm. Ok well, I love Kelly Clarkson as an artist and loved her on A.I... however for some reason, her fashion sense has just gone further and further down hill! Everyone keeps going on about her gaining weight.. yes she has gained weight, so what? She can still sing!! I think if she took of the tights and pinned her hair up, it would do the outfit a WHOLE LOTTA GOOD! The dress isn't doing it for me either.... maybe the 'just above the knee' length isn't working.... hmmm im not sure. I dont like it... so im giving it a 'HOT MESS' stamp!



I love this dress. I love the boots. But together on it doesn't work for me! Some people may disagree.... but I feel like up top Melody Thornton is winning with the dress.. very sexy and cute! But then you look down to the shoes and the two just don't go together..... So I'm giving this both a 'HAWT' and a 'HOT MESS' stamp.. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment