:

Friday 20 November 2009

New Music!

Jennifer Lopez - Louboutins



Jenny from the block is returning to her music with her 1st official single 'Louboutins', off her sixth studio album 'Love?'. The Dream & Tricky Stewart produced track was originally given to Brandy before she left Epic Records. I'm glad J.Lo picked up the track because this isn't B's style AT ALL! It's suited for someone who doesn't have a very strong voice... ( ENTER J.LO). It's not a song I would download from iTunes... but if I heard it on the radio I'd definitely bop my head along to the beat!

Jennifer will be performing this song LIVE at this years American Music Awards - The show will air in America this Sunday (Nov 2nd) @ 8pm/7 c. Other performers on the night include Rihanna, BEP, Mary J Blige, Jay-Z, Lady GaGa, Whitney Houston. Alicia Keys, Janet Jackson and Shakira. GREAT line up!!

Timberland ft/ Justin Timberlake - Crazy Girl



Timbo is back with another album 'Shock Value: 2', and as usual he's bringing a few heavy hitters along for the ride! 'Crazy Girl' didn't make the official track lisiting for the album, but it as a track intended for the album! The dynamic duo fail to 'WOW' me on this track, but it doesn't disappoint either...I can see defo see why it didn't make the cut. To me it sounds like a recycled beat - something that ive heard from Timberland before. Having said that, production wise no one is really touching Timbo! A nice track... the two work well together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment