:

Friday 20 November 2009

What's Poppin In The UK?

How did I miss this? Hooooowwwwwww did I flaming miss this! I live literally 20 minutes away from Westfields and a miss another appearance lol ZAMMIT!



Mariah Carey was spotted turning on the Christmas Lights @ Westfield's Shopping Centre in London yesterday (Nov 19th). The singing fan fav supposedly sang a few of her tracks, then turned on the lights for shoppers! Awww how lovely... I was telling my friend the other day while we shopped in Westfields (ironically lol), that when I think of Christmas .. Mariah's "All I want For Christmas" sticks out in my head the most!! Just gives you that Christmassy feeeeeel... :-)







So as many of you already know, this years X-FACTOR has been (to put it quite honestly) SHIT! Maybe because last year had such a good overall group of TALENTED singers.... this year's group look even worse! I have refused to watch the show anymore to contribute towards the shows 14m viewers...... so now I just watch it on Sunday on Youtube LOL!
It has been officially confirmed that Bajan born RIHANNA will be performing 'Russian Roulette' on the results show! As will NY beauty ALICIA KEYS - the star will perform her single 'Doesn't mean anything'.So not this Sunday, but the next one...... Looks like it's Sky Plus Time!

SUNDAY 29TH - THE X-FACTOR RESULTS SHOW - RIHANNA & ALICIA KEYS



Alexandra Burke is heading stateside again, to film the video for her brand new single 'Broken Heels'. She was spotted arriving at Heathrow airport with her crew yesterday (Nov 19th). The X-Factor star has also revealed that she wants to start touring "as soon as possible"... Hmmmm not too sure about that move, it is pretty early in her career! However touring makes an artist the most money, so GO MAKE THAT PAPER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment