:

Monday 16 November 2009

New Videos!

Beyonce ft/ Lady GaGa - Video Phone (Extended remix)



Ive been waiting like an extra week to see this video, and I wasn't left disappointed or extra happy after watching it. I don't feel the video has shown ANY type of growth! It looks like a video from the 'B'Day' collection - so who ever edited this or chose the direction, I feel they could have produced a much better video on a whole.
Having said that, B is a bad bish and kills it every time! I enjoyed the colour backdrops & different fierce outfits. The break down with lady gaga was dope too. I LOVEEE B .... & this video is Sexyy and fierce. But I feel like I wanted a lil more than that from her this time around.......

Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping with a broken heart



Alicia Keys is known for her video's with a story line, and this is another one to add to the stack! I actually really liked the song when I first heard it,and after seeing the video.. I'm kinda left nodding and saying "that was nice". I got the concept of being a super hero and still having a a broken heart.. the lil girl's dog died and she healed the girls broken heart.. and so on and so on. Although she looks effortlessly beautiful as usual, everything was just "nice" about the video and the song. Nothing HOT or FIERCE........ But maybe sometimes a lil nieceness is needed?

Shakira ft/ Lil Wayne - Give it up to me



I lubbsss me some shakira! Some people don't really get her or her voice, but it's just different and I like that about her. You can tell that this video was quickly put together if I'm honest..... The catchy Timberland produced track, has been added to her album listing at the last minute - I think her record company made a smart decision! I'm so over hearing wayne on EVERYONES track now.....the choreography was good, the song is catchy..... a solid effort from Shakira.

0 comments:

Post a Comment