:

Friday 14 August 2009

2 of England 10 = Chipmunk & Wretch 32!



Umm Im not impressed that I missed this (lol); but Mr Chip Diddy Chip & Wretch 32 performed yesturday (Aug 13th 09) at "Westfield Shopping Centre".. for FREE!

I heard the pair performed and had the chicks going CRAZY..something I'm sure they're both use too! Here's some of the feedback from the free gig:

_________________________________________________________________

"It was such a great vibe. I didnt expect such a great turn out. I found out at about it at 6pm, got there 20 mins later! Nice way to end the day after work. x"

"Chippy was HEAVY! If you didnt come you missed out man"

"Really good gig and glad I got free tickets :)"

_________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment