:

Friday 21 August 2009

Behind the scenes - With Keri 'n' the Crew & Omarion gets dropped?!


Monica,Chris Brown, Omarion, & Melody T (from the pussycat dolls), were all present for Keri Hilson's filming of her new video - for 'Slow Dance'. This is actually my FAV Keri song , so the video better be good lol. Above is a few clips of what the paps managed to get on the night (August 19th), I'm interested to see what it's gonna look like..... hmmmmmz




pics: gossiponthis


Speaking of Omarion, I reported a few days ago that he was signed with young money. Well that has now changed (eye rollage).
Omarion has left/been dropped from young money records after just 3 months!!!! I didn't know it was that easy to LEAVE a contract, but according to O, because Wayne and himself are kool like that, it was easy... hmmm. The net was going mad a few days ago after Via twitter, it was expressed to the public that Omarion as no longer with Young Money, but they wished him the best with his career. Yesterday O released this statement.

“I have a lot of respect and admiration for the genius of Lil ‘Wayne and the entire Young Money family. I asked to be released from the label to pursue other opportunities that were recently presented to me. Because of our relationship, Lil’ Wayne had no issue with us ending our business relationship and released me from the label. Lil’ Wayne and I have nothing but love for each other, there is no Beef. I also wanted to make it clear that my company nor did I, leak the song, “I Get It In” and I want to dispel any rumors that have surfaced. I appreciate my relationship with Young Money/ Cash Money and look forward to doing business in the future. There will be a major announcement regarding my career and my new album, “Ollusion” coming next week. Stay tuned…”

–Omarion

Career wise, I think it was a GREAT decision. Omarion needs a label that will focus on him and strictly him when it comes down to grind time. Wayne also just signed Bow wow.. (which Im sure has something to do with O deciding to 'leave')..having two young cats like that on one label, bound to have some kinda problem! Or could it be that Omarion or someone leaked the 'Get It In' song without the labels consent? Who know's!!

I'm really feeling the O & Lil wayne song tho, it DEFO has the classic Young Money feel to it. Click here * to listen to Omarion ft/Lil wayme - I get it in

Omarion pic:CLoop

0 comments:

Post a Comment