:

Thursday 13 August 2009

Behind the scenes - Drizzy Drake!



Ok so those of you who know me personally know I LOOVVVEEE ME some Drake! Ive been a fan since before 'Come Back Season', and I can't wait for him to release an album! For those of you who don't know about Drake, just google him and then SNM!

He just recently shot the video for his highly anticipated video 'Successful' , in Toronto on Monday night with Trey Songs. Jamie Fox stopped by on set in support of the rapper! He recently revealed that he planned on taking the Toronto native under his wing:

"“I’m going to be watching that young man and helping him every step of the way because I think he can really be a superstar,” the acclaimed singer-actor said Tuesday. “I think for women out there, for the young girls coming up, he provides a little bit of integrity and so I applaud him." -J.Fox

(Lil Wayne will also feature in the video, word is he shot his scenes in Atlanta on Sunday)






BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO:

0 comments:

Post a Comment