:

Monday 24 August 2009

Alexandra Burke - PROMO TIME!



Alexandra Burke (Winner of the 5th series of X Factor UK), has just released the shots for her debut single.The London born singer has relased news about her new song, the info we know so far is below:

Single name: BAD BOYS
Featuring: FLO RIDA
Produced by: THE PHANTOM BOYZ
First listen: CHRIS MOYLES breakfast show-Radio 1 ( TUESDAY 25TH AUGUST)

According to reports it's a really upbeat song, ( which I guessed, when I heard Flo Rida had jumped on the track) I'm really excited to hear the track! They've sexed her up a bit with these new promo pics, but I actually expected that. I think with the up tempo, she's trying to steer completely left of her common comparison 'Leona Lewis'. Although I think their both great vocalist's, that's where the comparison ends for me. I haven't been feeling what's leaked for Alex so far.. I really hope this track is a banga!

Fierce!!!


In other Alex news, she's been seen out and about recently with Tinchy Stryder and Shontelle! The threesome are are really good friends , and have been kickin it and enjoying some downtime together. If your wondering who Shontelle is...... I'm wondering the same thing! LOL J/P she's another Bajan up and coming artist on Akons Label.


pic source: alexandra-burke.us & alexandrasource.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment