:

Friday 14 August 2009

New Music Review!



Click to Listen * Kano - Roc n Roller (1xtra Rip)


Ive always been a Kano fan and was a little worried when I hadn't heard any new music from him! His good friend Ghetto has been on the underground scene making himself known, and I think a few us forgot that Kano was even about. But fear not! (lol) he is back with a new song, on an electro/pop vibe. Alot of MC's are choosing this path, I think it takes them into mainstream success (sometimes)... but I dont think I'm LOVING this track :-(. Kainnzz you have already established yourself as a great artist.. you dont have to make this type of music for us to love you. We love you anyway!!
[Rating = 3 .5/5]


Click to Listen * Cherri V - Until The Sun Comes Up

60/60 's latest musical diva comes in the form of a berry named cherri!! Ive had the pleasure of meeting Cherri on numerous occasions, and I kid you not... EVERY SINGLE performance she never disappoints! Until the sun comes up has a rock/pop feel to it that either makes you wanna dance or sing at the top of your lungs ( even tho you don't know the words lol). It's a solid first single from the songstress, and is actually one of my favourite tracks from her! Pop/Rock/R'n'B whatever your preference you'll like this song.. GUARANTEED! ( available at HMV)
[Rating = 4/5]


Click to Listen * Yung Joc, Chris Brown & Pleasure P - Choose You


When I first heard this song I immediately thought this must be a leak from either Chris's new album, or Joc's album ( and not a single). Either way, I'm feeling the song... it makes me bop my head to the beat - but it doesn't make me wanna go to HMV and get the single. Hmmm maybe it's lacking something? Anyway I'm glad Chris is back in the studio.. I LOVES his last album and although he has the 'Ri Ri incident' hanging over his head, the boy makes good music!
[Rating = 3/5]


Click to Listen * Usher -Cruisin


Ursher is back in the studio, putting the finishing touches on his anticipated album 'MONSTER' which I can't wait to hear! I don't think this is solid enough to be a first single, but I love his voice.. so any track he's on, I'm usually happy (ha ha ha)! If this is the direction he's going for on his new album I think we're in for a few surprises! It's a cool summer song... something i'd listen to If I was driving.. mos def!
[Rating = 4/5]

0 comments:

Post a Comment