:

Monday 10 August 2009

Cover Clash!



This month Keri Hilson & Usher both cover fab magazines 'COMPLEX' and 'VEGAS'!

Keri speaks on her album, growing up and more! Here's a little segment from her interview:

On her debut album and its sales:
Keri: It’s doing very well. Especially given this industry—even though the business is hurting, the album is still achieving its projections. I’m proud of the album, but you can never expect how the world will receive you or your music.

On her first check for song-writing:
Keri: My very first check was for Ruben Studdard’s first album, like $25,000. And my family was like, “What the hell is this? This is what you’ve been doing? Who the hell brings home a check like this?” They’re thinking $2,500 here and there, whatever. It was crazy.

On Rihanna’s and Cassie’s leaked photos:
Keri: My first reaction was “Thank God I never did that.” I never let anybody take any naked pictures of me, so there would be none. I was always one of those over-paranoid people, convinced that someday that I would be living the dream, so as early as middle or high school I wouldn’t do certain things, just in case.







Usher's swag is fully back in the latest issue of Vegas magazine. Usher is the 1st male to grace the cover in 6 years! In the article, he speaks on his third fragrance with Elizabeth Arden and his highly anticipated album 'MONSTER'.

Go to www.vegasmagazine.com for video footage of his photo shoot and a snippet from his article!

0 comments:

Post a Comment