:

Friday 28 August 2009

Le Toya Luckett's Album Release Party + Jade Ewen Performs on GMTV!



Le Toya Luckett (part of the original line up of Destiny's Child), held her 'Lady Love' album release party last night (August 27th)! The solo songstress is pictured above with her boy Tank - such a talented brother, loves me some tank!! Although I'm not really a huge Le Toya fan, it's nice to see that she's finally put out a solo album despite the critics. She looks absolutely FAB in her lil get up!

[L-R Le Toya working her dress, Olivia, Black Buddafly looking effortlessly pretty, & Raekwon]
pic source: YBF & allthatsfab





I'm not gonna lie, when I first heard this song I kinda over looked it. It has reallllyyy grown on me! I'm really proud of Jade in this GMTV performance. For those of you who don't know, GMTV is a morning show pretty much like America's The Today Show. Most of the time, acts come on and they'll sing or mime standing in one spot with a mic stand. Although she is miming (which is pretty obvious), I felt like she put her all into the performance and gave it 150%! She deserves the recognition she's getting at the moment. Glad euro vision gave her some exposure - Jade came 5th in the competition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment