:

Sunday 16 August 2009

Focal Point: Mz Bratt




All I can say is 'It's about bloody time!!!' lol! I've been waiting for a UK female MC to come along who I actually LIKE, to give me something I can listen to. (Only one I currently listen to is Shystie)


Mz Bratt hails from East London and is only 17 years old!Her new single 'Who do you think you are', has one of those anyone can listen to it vibes .The song has a great hook, and a good delivery, so it's a good first single. I didn't realise her name had a meaning until I read her bio, and it means : 'Be Real And Teach Truth' (B.R.A.T.T.).Her strong myspace following and underground battles caught the attention of Terror Danjah; (who has worked with the likes of Chimpunk, Kano, Sway and Shola Ama) and he took her under his wing!

Leading up to the point where she is now, Mz Bratt has already performed at Glastonbery, made Jamelia cry for being so talented, been on remixes with Jazmine Sullivan and is now officially signed to universal!

(Takes a breath).. Damn... I think I was asking my mum to buy me an oyster card at 17! LMAO

Keep doing your thing Mz Bratt, I'm glad you've been able to shine in a scene dominated by men! Excited to hear the material on your album!!

All info & pic from - www.mzbratt.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment