:

Monday 24 August 2009

Celeb Model Mayhem!



Cassie poses in a new photoshoot for Dimepiece clothing (Fall 09 collection). The campaign was shot as a new collaborative feature for her sophmore album 'Electro Love'. She looks FIERRCCEEE/BEAUTIFUL (as usual), which just proves that she should just stick to what she's good at - Modeling. Diddy leaked these pictures via his twitter page yesturday, (August 24th).I personally think Cassie DOES NOT have a good singing voice ATT ALLL! Kinda annoys me when I see Diddy frontin on Making The Band's trynna push everyone because they sound 'wack'; When Cassie's the one with the weakest vocals on the label. Hmm must be a perk to keep your job when your boss is 'tappin' that......... I'm just sayin!!!!

www.dimepiecedesigns.com







Teyana Taylor is the new face of Married To The Mob's 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' fall 2009 collection! This photoshoot was taken a while ago, but I love the pictures so I thought I'd post them for everyone who hasn't seen them. For my UK folks, if you don't remember/or know who Teyana is; she starred in one of MTV's 'Sweet 16' episodes, and is most known for being Pharell's protege.At the mo, she's also rumoured to be dating Soulja Boy!

"MOB’s fall 1 delivery consists of an array of tees, hoodies, denim, dresses and outwear inspired from the experiences the designers went through growing up as youths in New York City." -ConcreteLoop



0 comments:

Post a Comment