:

Friday 18 September 2009

Alexandra Burke Covers 'Flavour Magazine'!



Alexandra Burke is looking sexxaayy on the latest cover of 'Flavour' Magazine! The Sept/Oct issue interviewed Alex on: living her dreams, meeting Beyonce, being a london girl and more!



Alexandra speaking about Cheryl Cole: " Everytime I've got a problem, I'm ringing her and she's the one that advises me on things to do. "

Alexandra on meeting Beyonce again: "In the studio in New York I remember singing and opening my eyes...And my girl Beyonce was standing there. I went to cuddle her and I cried. She said 'You can't cry - we're friends now,' and I cried some more!"



Great shot of Alex & Clipping of her talking about her former X-Factor Mentor Cheryl Cole

The full interview is on stands now (UK)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment