:

Monday 14 September 2009

VMA's 2009 Fashion WTFs?:

Although there were alot of Fashion Favs, there were also many 'WTF' moments in our opinion!




GaGa is KNOWN for crazy outfits, but seriously?? When I went to college my best friend and I at the time, had a saying we'd always say.......and I feel it's appropiate for this picture " ONE STEP TOO FAR - BUS STOPS TOO FAR!!!! " smh




WHAT in the name of N*Sync is Jennifer Lopez wearing???!!! Im not feeling the arm things.. OR the shoes with that outfit. I request that she returns it to the store she got it from.... for a FULL refund :-| (FYI I think it would have been a BEAUTIFUL dress, minus the arm things & the shoes.. but plus patent black heels!)



Oh how the Bad bitcheth hath fallen from her tree!!! (Lol).. Not feling ANYTHING about this snake skin attire Amber Rose has going on here...... Don't get it twisted tho, I know she'll be back to her 'Baddest Bish' ways in a matter of days....

P.S You see the Henny in Kanye's hand? Blame it on the A-A-A-A-A-A-AAAALLCOHOL!



WTF MOMENT: Shakira & Pink worse the SAME DRESS.... See now if they had tweeted what they'd be wearing, they wouldnt have this problem now would they!? lol SHAKIRA LOOKS BETTER.. SHE'S WORKING THE SEXY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment