:

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Celebrities with BIG ASS MOUTHS - OR - Just OPINIONATED?!

Jamelia



Well most of us know that Pop star Jamelia doesn't hold her mouth for no one! She's very outspoken about what she thinks and has had a few things to say about people in the past:

Jamelia On Javine : " She's a Slag! "

Jamelia On Peter Andre (when he re-released mysterious girl and got a #1 ahead of her single): " Everyone knows that it’s rubbish, everyone knew it was rubbish ten years ago, and it’s still rubbish today. The real music heads will know that I am the rightful owner of the Number One spot. " She continued, "He deserves it because you know he’ll never get another Number One, so let him have his cake. I think he’s the new Justin Timberlake, I seriously do – in Croatia."

Jamelia On Leona Lewis: “When Simon stops all this stupid hype about her, that’s when we’ll see if she can deliver. Like every artist Simon has, she’ll fade into obscurity eventually.”
Jamelia added: “Only Will Young has been successful, and that was because he’s talented and cut ties with Simon. Leona is a poor man’s Mariah Carey. "


The latest Jamelia outburst has come in the form of a TWEET on twitter ( DAMMIT TWITTER!!) - Taking a snipe at new Sugababe JADE EWEN!


Jamelia On Jade Ewen:


APPARENTLY, Jamelia called Jade a Skank and Jade's twitter page was deleted shortly after! Also it's been reported that Jade said herself and Keisha were never "friends" in the first place, but Keisha said they were!

IMMA DEFO HOLLA AT DIDDY FOR MY *NO BITCHASSNESS* T-SHIRT. COS THE BITCHASSNESS HAS SPREAD TO LONDON!!!!

Lloyd



For some typa reason, Lloyd is feelin salty towards Miss Ci Ci!! Hip Hop Weekly recently did an interview with the Atlanta native and he spoke on fellow RnB star Ciara. (BTW they were friends in high school!)


Lloyd On Ciara : “ I don’t f**k with Hollywood b**ches and she’s like one of the chicks that’s just changed along the way with the fame and the money and all of that. I don’t really get down with her anymore on some real s**t. The truth hurts, but it will set you free. But I wish her all the best. ”


Well damn! I do see what he's saying tho.. he feels Hollywood has changed her, (I'm sure having Kim Kardashian as a new BFF doesn't help!)... but I guess 'FAME' will do that to some people... :-/

La Roux



Your probably thinking who the hell is that? She's the chick who sings 'BulletBroof'... "next time babbyyyy, I'll be.. bulllleeeettt proooff". Remember now? lol Anyway, she's been poppin off at the mouth about RnB music, and heres what she said a while ago.

La Roux On R'n'B: "It's very kind of empty, like hollow and not rooted in anything good or healthy.

"Lyrically it's just like really really bad - I think a lot of it just doesn't mean anything."

She went on: "I think a lot of it is, 'Baby I love you, I want to kiss you.' It's just like, 'What are you on about? Shut up.' It certainly doesn't make me feel anything special, or doesn't make me think, or go somewhere else in my mind. I just don't get it."

Blank face :-|

0 comments:

Post a Comment