:

Monday 28 September 2009

Music News!

Omarion Signs with EMI!


After that sudden cash money signing and leaving, Omarion has now found a home at EMI. He revealed to MTV that he signed a new deal with EMI to create his own imprint 'StarWorld Entertainment', where he will release his third studio Album Ollusion, due November 24. I was feelin the song 'I Get It In' that was leaked ft/ Lil Wayne.... I hear now Gucci Mane is on it and Wayne's off? I dunno, but heres the link

I Get It In - Omarion ft/ Lil Wayne

Chris Brown set to release new material!



Chris Brown recently tweeted that he'll be releasing his new song 'Transformers' ft/Lil Wayne, tomorrow (Sept 29th). I'm guessing he's either releasing a ZSHARE link, or it gets radio play tomorrow... it'l probably be in the U.S - so U.K/Other readers get ready for the youtube Rip. I Know C Breezy fans are mad excited about this.... not gonna lie, it'll be good to hear some new material from Chris. I'm a fan of his music! (Oh and pleassseeeee watch the Affion Crockett (Wild N Out) spoof of RUN THIS TOWN, ish is hillllllaaariioouussss)

Run This Town/Chris Brown Spoof


And there off! - Sugababes showcase new Line up!


Sooooo this is basically where it all starts now - It's promo time for the Sugababes 4.0/Sugababes.. whatever! They publicly showcased the new line up for the first time which now consists of Jade Ewen, Amelle Berrabah & Heidi Range. It's still really weird seeing the line up without Keisha! Like Ive said previously, Ive never been a big Sugababe fan.... but I DO think it's disrespectful that their still calling themselves the Sugababes with NOT ONE original member. Especially after Keisha FOUNDED the group! SMH anway.. they hit up Radio One to promote the new single 'About A Girl', and premiered it with Jade's Vocals.
(Another Club/Dance track surprise surprise... but ANNOYINGLY I like this Lol, I think it'll be #1 ...if their fans get over Keisha leaving)

About A Girl - Sugababes (With Jade's Vocals)

Mutya On GMTV talking about The Sugababes

0 comments:

Post a Comment