:

Thursday 3 September 2009

New Music Review!


[Zshare is down, so click the music players above the reviews!]


Dirty Money Crew - Loves Come Down


Diddys back - and this time he's bought Dawn (former Danity Kane member), and Kaleena with him! Dirty Money Crew is the name he assigned to the three piece. They have collaborated/penned many of the songs for his forth coming album 'Last Train To Paris'. This is defo a MARMITE song! You either hate it or you love it. And I'm LOVING IT! I'm so fed up of all this electro pop, and I'm glad Dawn is back with the vocals. I can see dudes going AT IT in the club to this one. Diddy's not a good rapper to me, but he's doing what he does best (@ his type of flow). I'm feeling this one Diddy.. keep it coming!
[Rating = 4/5]


Brandy - Bet Ya Didn't Know


This leak has recently hit the net and I'm not sure if it's a song that didn't make the 'Human' album, or music for her new album. Either way, Brandy does what she is known for and delivers effortless vocals! It doesn't sound like a finished song tho, like alot of things are missing... hmmm. Another song called 'Supreme' also leaked (produced by stargate); but I decided to review this one, as it was more of a jam to me. It's defo not a single song, but like it.
[Rating = 3.5/5]


Jade Ewen ft/Bashy - My Man


Jade Ewen came 5th in the Eurovision song contest for the UK, and now she's back with her first solo single. I say 'solo' because she use to belong to a group called 'TRINITY STONE'! This may be one of those songs that you have to listen to a few times before it grows on you; but it has a good hook and you can tell from the vocals, Jade can actual blow! I'm glad she's getting the exposure she deserves right now. You better go girl!
[Rating =4/5]


Chipmunk - Oopsey Daisy


Ive been singing this song for about three days now. The hook is permanently stuck in my head, and I'm sure I'm peeing people off LOL! I'm still not sure if the girl from Adulthood is singing the hook? I'm sure it's her tho! Her voice really goes well with the song, so it works. This is a more mature sounding Chipmunk, and I'm glad he's showing he's versatile. I prefer his flow 10x more than Tinchy's if I'm honest. This is a good song... very i-pod worthy!
[Rating =4/5]

-starts singing- OOPPSEEYY DAISY I DONE IT AGAIN.... lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment