:

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Get Da London Look - NECOLE BITCHIE STYLIN!



For those of you over here in the U.K who DON'T know who Necole Bitchie is, she has one of the most read blogs in the Urban World.. PERIOD! I started reading Necole's site maybe 8 months and I love everything about it, how open and honest she is when she writes.. but always trys to deliver the truth when posting! One of the people I look up to when blogging.

ANYWAY, I noticed that she had a MEAN PRINT TEE game (lol), when I saw a couple of her twit pics. Since London Fashion week had alot of print going on I decided to do a little 'Get Da London Look' featuring Miss Necole...



  1. I LOVE HACKNEY TEE = £8 There are sooo many just (Google.co.uk) it, and a list of sites will come up! MULTI CHAIN NECKLACE = £20 (www.topshop.com)
  2. RELAX BITCH TEE = £15 (Camden)! 80's FLAT TOP SUNGLASSES = £15 (www.topshop.com)
  3. BITCH PLEASE TEE= £10 (Camden)! LARGE SWIRL DISC EARRINGS = £6 (www.newlook.com)
  4. BIG RED LIPS TEE = £14.50 (www.cafepress.co.uk)! NEW NAIL VARNISH = £2.50 (Superdrug)
**REMEMBER ITS ALL ABOUT MAKING IT YOUR OWN, SO CUT, TIE DIE AND RIP YOUR WAY TO A CUSTOMISED PRINTED T-SHIRT :-) **

0 comments:

Post a Comment